Most Teams struggle with user stories
The learning objectives for this course are:
- List the key principles and values that support user stories and use cases in Scrum.
- Define both a user story and a use case and explain how they are used in Scrum.
- Show how to envision the actors in a system
- Identify eight ways to split a user story into smaller pieces.
- Summarize the relevant system engineering steps necessary to create user stories based on customer value.
- Illustrate how to construct a compelling narrative that unifies a collection of user stories.