Scrum training courses are offered by Look Forward Consulting through both private and public classes to educate and train your folks on common tools and practices used by high-performing teams. Scrum training is also a great way to see us in action. All our scrum trainings are facilitated by experienced practitioners with deep practical knowledge on the course materials and learning outcomes.
- Certified ScrumMaster: introductory, two-day examination of the Scrum framework for ScrumMasters, and Scrum team members, in order to shape your organization to support Scrum. Enhance productivity through Team empowerment, improve communication through feedback and teamwork and deliver high-quality products that meet your business objectives. At the end of this course, participants will be Certified ScrumMasters. The Scrum training you need to boost your career.
- Certified Product Owner: two-day course in the basics of Scrum from the Product Owner’s perspective with ideas on how to develop and maintain a Product Backlog that supports iterative and incremental product development. Improve the productivity of Scrum Teams, increase customer satisfaction and deliver innovative products that meet customer and end user needs. At the end of this course, participants will be Certified Product Owners.
- Agile Leadership Training (1 day): learn the business benefits of adopting Scrum and Agile, discover how to leverage the Agile mindset to improve project and program execution, and recognize the important role managers leaders play in an Agile environment.
- When Will it be Done? Estimating & Planning for Scrum Teams: Agile software development and Scrum has brought forth a number of innovations in the area of estimating and planning. During this half-day workshop we will describe how Scrum teams plan and coordinate their activities to provide project roadmaps for teams, senior leaders and executives. Improve communication between team members, the business and the customer, increase team ownership of business outcomes and goals.
- User Stories & Use Cases That Don’t Suck: comprehensive half-day workshop focused exclusively on the techniques required to write effective user stories and use cases for Scrum Teams. Improve the delivery of customer value each Sprint, increase collaboration between the development team, the business and your customers and increase customer and end user satisfaction.
- ScrumMaster Plus: Secret Skills to Success: two-day, in-depth seminar to discover and practice the crucial facilitation, communication and leadership skills necessary to masterfully execute Scrum. Preserve and expand your organizational investment in Scrum, enable Teams and organizations to grow beyond the basics of the Scrum framework to reach customer value faster and develop new interpersonal skills to advance your career.
- Getting Real on Scrum Teams: Beyond the Basics: one-day training to equip Team members with the vital thinking tools and communication practices to develop high-quality, innovative products within cross-functional, collaborative Teams. Improve communication between team members, the business and the customer, increase product quality and innovation, faster delivery of value to the customer.
- Scrum Lab: Uncovering Your Organizational Strengths: a unique, one-and-a-half day live action role-playing game that allows you to observe and experiment with group dynamics as factions compete to achieve business objectives in a controlled setting. Learn what individual, and group, patterns of behavior are inhibiting the growth of your Teams and hindering the rapid flow of value. Discover how these patterns are impacting the performance of your organization and your relationship with your customers.
- Intro to Scrum: one-day class providing an overview of the Scrum framework, values, principles and roles. Perfect entry level class for people wanting to know more about Scrum or Team members on Scrum teams.
All scrum private classes can be delivered in-house and customized for your training objectives. In addition, many of these classes provide PDU for PMP participants (Category B). Please get in touch to discuss any private classes you would like us to produce and deliver.
Scrum public course are offered throughout the year in the United States, Portugal and Spain. You can see our scheduled Scrum courses to check for locations near you.
“Scrum Alliance®, Certified ScrumMaster®, Certified Scrum Product Owner®, and Certified Scrum Trainer® are registered marks of the Scrum Alliance, Inc. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.” Non-US public courses are produced Carlton Nettleton, a sole proprietor.
This page is also available in: Spanish