Look Forward Consulting is available for both Scrum consulting & Scrum coaching through short-term and long-term engagements with your business. While every organization has different needs and unique objectives, here are some typical activities we do with most clients:
- Develop and support self-organizing, cross-functional teams.
- Boost productivity by regaining focus and eliminating unnecessary multitasking through Scrum training.
- Develop a cadence of delivery by establishing a regular schedule of reviews.
- Provide greater visibility into the product development process by developing easy-to-understand and responsive plans.
- Enhance product quality by improving technical execution and incorporating the customer’s needs earlier.
- Foster participation from key stakeholders through effective prioritization meetings.
- Support requirements elaboration through user story writing workshops.
- Facilitate retrospectives and lessons learned meetings.
- Identify and expedite the removal of organizational impediments.
- Improve the flow of value through the organization.
- Mentor teams and individuals to higher levels of performance.
“SCRUM ALLIANCE REP® is a registered mark of Scrum Alliance, Inc. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.”