January 10, 2014 San Diego, CA – Timing is everything and sometimes events come up that prevent you from attending a course. We understand that from time-to-time, that participants will have to cancel their enrollments or transfer their enrollment to a later class. We want to explain our new refund and transfer policy for any public course that Look Forward Consulting produces to clarify both yours and our expectations.
- A full refund will be provided if you cancel your enrollment no later than five business days prior to the start of the course.
- If you cancel your enrollment within five business days, you will be refunded the complete amount of your enrollment minus $150.
- No refund is offered for same-day cancellations or no shows.
- No refund is offered if you leave a course before it is completed.
- No refund is offered after you complete a course.
- You may transfer your enrollment to another public course produced by Look Forward Consulting no later than five business days prior to the start of the course.
- If you transfer your enrollment within five business days, you will be charged $150.
- If you have to leave a course early for whatever reason, you will be offered the opportunity to complete the course at the next public offering of that course.
- No transfer is offered for same-day cancellations or no shows.