Having trouble communicating deadlines to stakeholders? Unable to get a commitment from the Team on when work will actually be delivered? Having trouble managing dependencies? Agile processes, like Scrum and Extreme Programming, rely on lightweight techniques to progressive guide and steer a project to completion. In this hands-on workshop, Carlton Nettleton will review the common Agile tools used by successful Teams to produce project plans which have clear milestones and deliverables and raises risks and dependencies early. The topics covered in this class will include:
- Importance of creating a Definition of Done for the Team
- The role of user stories to capture, develop and validate requirements.
- Common estimating techniques employed by Teams.
- How to develop and maintain a Release Plan to track progress.
- How to use easy-to-understand Agile metrics to monitor status.
- Link common Agile planning practices to the PMBOK.
Participants that are PMP will earn 4 PDU. Register today!