email@example.com | 01-858-349-5525
Best Links of the Week – July 30th 2010
Comments : Off
More great writings gathered from far and wide.
- Scrum at Mind Candy – brief video of a task board in action over a three month period.
- Confessions of an Agile Project Manager – PMI sponsored a video contest among PMP using Agile – check out the results on YouTube!
- Thoughts on two months pairing – Sarah Mei reflects on her experience pair programming and the benefits it has provided her professional & personal life.
- Can Agile Learn Anything from PMBOK? – Dennis Stevens looks at how the PMBOK supports, compliments and impedes Agile and proposes some solutions to make the two synchronize better.
- Multitasking Gets You There Later – Roger Brown discusses a common paradigm in project management when dealing with too many projects and too few people.
- Waterfall, Lean\Kanban and Scrum – Ken Schwaber, co-creator of Scrum, discusses why Scrum relies on empirical process control theory and why they did not choose Lean or a defined process.
- The Role of Middle Management in Toyota or a Lean System – special post on the new focus of management in Agile organizations.
- Team Room – want to get increased focus, quality and retention from your Team? Check out this team room article by Martin Fowler.
- Agile + UX: six strategies for more agile user experience – how Comcast is combining good user experience (UX) practices with Scrum.
- June 2010 CSM class – very cool visualization of a Certified ScrumMaster class taught by Tobias Mayer and Bachan Anand.