firstname.lastname@example.org | 01-858-349-5525
Comments : Off
Some new links to share and idea to learn.
- What Does an Agile Coach Do? – Considering an Agile\Scrum Pilot? Don Gray talks about what you might expect from your new Agile Coach.
- Should the ScrumMaster Also Be a Member of the Team? – Clinton Keith provides his perspective to a common question\scenario many Scrum teams face when starting out (with good dialogue in the comments).
- Pathologies of the Daily Scrum – Experience report from a session at Agile Ottawa identifying ways daily standup meetings breakdown and some suggestions to improve your daily meetings.
- Institutionalized Agility – Rob Myers discusses some of the common obstacles when your organization decides to “go Agile”.
- Balancing Agile – Special guest poster, Alan Shalloway, talks about the role of management in an Agile process.
- Do You Need Iteration Zero: A Case Study – Jim Shore examines a common practice when starting up new Agile teams and critically evaluates how necessary it is today.
- Why Your Agile Project Cannot Be a Success – List of 32 items that increase the risk of failure for your Agile project and point to signs that you do not understand Agile.
- The Dangers of Agile Development – Jeff Anderson takes a humorous look at some of the real risks posed by Agile projects.
- Making Change Stick – Steve Denning looks at the ten practices\principles to understand when leading a change effort.
- The Myth of Utilization – If your computer slows down at 100% utilization, then why do we ask our team members to do the same?