email@example.com | 01-858-349-5525
Comments : 1
More good links to share with others.
- Ouija Board Estimation\Seance Sizing – a new method for estimation that relies on team, not the undead.
- Is the Agile Community Being Unreasonable? – InfoQ takes a look at the friction between the PMBOK and Agile principles.
- Toyotas’ Journey from Waterfall to Lean Software Development – Henrick Kniberg takes a visit to Toyota and peaks under the hood to see how a Lean company develops software. What he finds will surprise you!
- Defining the Last Responsible Moment – Karl Scotland puts some meat on this fuzzy Lean concept by looking at the cost vs benefit of delay.
- Managing vs. Coaching vs. Mentoring – Jurgen Appelo makes the distinction between these three concepts.
- The Problems With Acceptance Testing – thoughtful entry by Jim Shore reevaluating the importance of automated acceptance testing on Agile projects.
- Alternatives to Acceptance Testing – more from Jim Shore on what can be used in place of automated acceptance testing.
- More on Automated Acceptance Testing – George Dinwiddie adds his perspective to the topic of automated acceptance testing.
- The Path to Frequent Deployments – a report from Kent Beck, author of Extreme Programming, on how to increase development speed by moving from annual to quarterly to monthly to weekly and finally to daily deployments.
- How to Be a Great Tech Leader – Richard Kasperowski talks about the technical elements needed to succeed when running an Agile project.