Here are links to the best of the blogs for the week of Dec 11th 2009.
- Agile Project Management (Part 1 of 2) – short article from Agile Journal looking to bridge common Agile vocabulary with PMI practices and concepts.
- “Ideal” Team Size and Ratios – Johanna Rothman explains the the optimum size for Agile teams.
- The Benefits of Feature Teams – more on teams, this time from Mike Cohn, and why traditional component teams are risky.
- The Daily 15 Minutes of Fun – description on how some Scrum teams have extended their Daily Scrum beyond 15 minutes.
- Where has XP Gone…and can We Have it Back? – Open Space report from XP Days London asking what happened to one of the more popular Agile processes from early 2000’s.
- The People’s Scrum – Tobias Mayer looks at how Scrum is really a framework for change, not a process or methodology.
- Why Hasn’t Vista Sold – not directly related to Agile, but discusses how poor software quality has trained our consumers not to purchase upgrades.
Hope there is some good reading here. Cya next week!